NATIVE FLOWER WREATH MAKING
Beautiful Flower Wreaths
Join Monika Lencse a floral designer and artist who has worked on various theatre productions and movie sets creating scenery and sculptures.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to construct and build a large and beautiful modern wreath from a variety of natives and florals. You will design, style, and create your own door/wall wreath or even a table centerpiece.
You will be given all the materials required including a selection of natives and seasonal flowers and foliage. Monika will guide you step by step through the process.
This impressive large wreath will dry naturally for you to use decoratively in your home throughout the year.
TO BE ANNOUNCED CLOSER TO OCTOBER.
The classes are kept small up to 6 people so that you get enough guidance.
- The class is about 2.5 hours long.
- Plenty of 4-hour parking behind the shop in Seaview Street, Dulwich Hill.
- Warming drinks and snacks will be provided.
What to bring
- All materials and tools provided.
- We recommend that you bring an apron if you have one; otherwise, we can provide one.
Please specify your dates in the CHECKOUT NOTES.