MAKE CERAMIC VASES
Making Ceramic Vases
Join local ceramicist Lisa Hoelzl from @bakehousestudiomarrickville to learn the secrets of creating 2-3 colourful modern vases in the bright and sunny location of my shop. This workshop is great for beginners and experienced clay enthusiasts.
- The workshop will run over 2 nonconsecutive dates to allow for the pieces to be fired in between the weeks.
- Week 1, will be learning about the clay and the process.
- Week 2, is all about glazing.
Friday 22nd January 2 pm - 4.30 pm
Friday 29th January 2 pm - 4.00 pm
I am committed to maintaining COVID safety and keeping our community safe.
- All classes have a 6-8person limit.
- The class is set up to maintain 1.5 meters of physical distance.
- Hand hygiene will be encouraged and available before, during, and after the class. The wearing of masks is optional.
- A QR code register for all entering the shop has been set up to support any contact tracing if required. Please register.
- If you are unwell or have any concerning symptoms, please do not attend class, a full refund will be made.