MAKE CERAMIC CUPS
Making Clay Cups
You would not think it, but making ceramic cups needs a particular technique of pressure and patience or you will end up with a bowl. The result will be 2-3 beautiful cups for you to savor drinking from.
Join local ceramicist Lisa Hoelzl from @bakehousestudiomarrickville to learn the secrets of making cups in the bright and sunny location of my shop. This workshop is great for beginners and experienced clay enthusiasts.
- The workshop will run over 2 nonconsecutive dates to allow for the pieces to be fired in between the weeks.
- Week 1, will be learning about the clay and the process.
- Week 2, is all about glazing.
- The classes are deliberately kept small 6-8 people so that you get enough attention and feedback from Lisa so that you produce satisfying pieces.
- Each class is about 2 hours long.
- Most students will create 2-3 cups, depending on size.
- All materials and tools provided.
- We recommend that you bring an apron if you have one; otherwise, we can provide one.
- Plenty of parking in Seaview Street behind the shop.
Friday 8th January 2 pm- 4.30 pm
Friday 15th January 2 pm - 4.00 pm
I am committed to maintaining COVID safety and keeping our community safe.
- All classes have a 6-8person limit.
- The class is set up to maintain 1.5 meters of physical distance.
- Hand hygiene will be encouraged and available before, during, and after the class. The wearing of masks is optional.
- A QR code register for all entering the shop has been set up to support any contact tracing if required. Please register.
- If you are unwell or have any concerning symptoms, please do not attend class, a full refund will be made.
MAKE TWO CHRISTMAS WREATHS
New Class Dates will be released at a later date. Please email your interest. Succulents and natives are combined to make a living work of art! Join Monika Lencse a...
MAKE CERAMIC VASES
Making Ceramic Vases Join local ceramicist Lisa Hoelzl from @bakehousestudiomarrickville to learn the secrets of creating these colorful modern vases in the bright and sunny location of my shop. This workshop...