CLAY BEGINNER WORKSHOP
Beginner ceramic or 'taster' workshop.
Join local ceramicist Lisa Hoelzl from @bakehousestudiomarrickville to learn the art of pinch pots to create beautiful handmade tableware, in the bright and sunny location of my shop.
- The workshop will run over 2 series. Week 1 will be learning and making. Week 2 will be the glazing. This allows enough time for drying and firing your pieces in between each of the classes.
- The classes are deliberately kept small so that you get enough attention and feedback from Lisa.
- Each class is about 2- 2.5 hours long.
- Most students will create 2-3 different pieces. You can follow Lisa's guided design or create your own.
- Plenty of parking in Seaview Street.
- All materials and tools provided.
- We recommend that you bring an apron if you have one; otherwise, we can provide one.
- Your own drink and snacks.
Classes are currently all booked out. Please join my mailing list so that you can be notified as soon as the next round of classes is made available.
The federal government has unveiled a three-stage roadmap back to a 'COVID-safe' economy, outlining the details of a gradual easing of coronavirus restrictions. Please read 3-step Framework for a COVIDSafe Australia. Whilst we are in Step One we will ensure that we follow all rules for correct distancing and hygiene.
- Step one essentially covers all businesses, activities, and social gatherings with a 10-person limit, step two is a 20-person limit, and step three is a 100 person limit.
- The framework is national, but the timeline of each step will come down to the individual states and territories.
- There will be a cap of 6 in the class plus the tutor.
- Two makers to a table.
- You will need to bring your own food disposable beverages and snacks.
WIRE SILVER JEWELLERY CLASS
Handmade Jewellery Project. You will walk away wearing your newly created jewellery using sterling silver wire to create a pair of earrings and two pendants, with your choice of real stone...
NATIVE FLOWER WREATH MAKING
With the Winter Soulstice approaching, it's the shortest day of the year and the longest night of the year and signals a powerful transition point between seasons. Join Monika Lencse a...
Learn to paint flowers with watercolors in an impressionistic style. Join local Marrickville artist, Pamela Horsnell. Pamela is a visual artist, illustrator & art tutor who teaches regular themed watercolor & drawing...