MAKE CERAMIC BIRDS
Learn to Make Ceramic Birds.
Join local ceramicist Lisa Hoelzl from @bakehousestudiomarrickville to learn the secrets of creating these colourful and detailed ceramic birds, in the bright and sunny location of my shop. This workshop is great for beginners and experienced clay enthusiasts.
- The workshop will run over 2 nonconsecutive dates. Week 1, will be learning and making. Week 2 you will be glazing. This allows enough time for drying and firing the pieces in between each of the classes.
- The classes are deliberately kept small so that you get enough attention and feedback from Lisa to make your perfect birds.
- Each class is about 2 hours long.
- Most students will create 2-3 birds, depending on size.
- All materials and tools provided.
- We recommend that you bring an apron if you have one; otherwise, we can provide one.
- Your own drink and snacks.
- Plenty of parking in Seaview Street behind the shop.
Group 1 Dates
Saturday, October 10th and 17th October 2 pm - 4 pm. SOLD OUT
Group 2 Dates
Saturday, 7th November and 14th November 2 pm - 4 pm
Group 3 Dates
Register your interest in the notes and I will contact you.
SPECIFY WHICH GROUP DATES YOU ARE BOOKING IN THE CHECKOUT NOTES.
- All classes have a 8-person limit.
- The class is set up to maintain 1.5 meters of physical distance.
- Hand hygiene will be encouraged and available before, during, and after the class. The wearing of masks is optional.
- A QR code register for all entering the shop has been set up to support any contact tracing if required. Please register.
- If you are unwell or have any concerning symptoms, please do not attend class, a full refund will be made.
NATIVE FLOWER WREATH MAKING
Beautiful Flower Wreaths Join Monika Lencse a floral designer and artist who has worked on various theatre productions and movie sets creating scenery and sculptures. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll...
NATIVE FLORA WATERCOLOUR PAINTING CLASS
Learn to paint Native Flora. Join local Marrickville artist, Pamela Horsnell. Pamela is a visual artist, illustrator & art tutor who teaches regular themed watercolor & drawing classes/workshops in Marrickville and other...